Tuesday, May 10, 2011

We're in London

This morning I woke up in London. That's right. The lights in the plane came on and we were about an hour outside of London. Now I will admit that I felt a little like a human pretzel, but the fact tthat we were almost in London made my day that much brighter . And while it was still about 3:30 AM EST, it was 8:30 AM GMT. (That first cup of coffee was a blessing).

We rode on the biggest jet I've ever been on. (I know there are bigger jets). The engines were Rolls Royce. It had two levels and that cool Club World seating (not that I got to sit there) where your seat turns into a bed.



After a trip to Boots (Think CVS or Walgreens but British and a high end mall layout), now some of my teammates are crashed out. Which is not surprising since we only got about 4 hours of less than comfortable rest.


Everyone arrived safe, happy, and excited to be in London. Next stop, Accra! Two continents in two days.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah Team Ghana! Yeah Team Ghana!
    Gimme a G! You are Great!
    Gimme a H! You are Heroic!
    Gimme an A! You are Amazing!
    Gimme a N! You are Nerds!
    Gimme another A! You are Appreciated!
    Go Team Ghana! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete